These rules are established on the basis of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 - GDPR, which aims to harmonize the policies of the EU Member States regarding the collection and use of personal data. List of requirements applied by us, regulated in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 - GDPR:
1. Inform users what data we use.
2. We inform users why we use this data.
3. We want your consent to use data that is not directly related to the normal functioning of the website.
4. We give you the freedom and opportunity to customize and manually change all settings related to the collection of data about you, which will not harm the proper functioning of the site.
5. We give you the right to request a change or deletion (forgetting) of all data related to you.
6. We indicate all third parties who can be a direct or indirect aggregator of the data collected through our platform.
What is personal data?
This is all data on the basis of which a user can be identified, such as IP address, email, mobile phone, residential address, names.