We work with the best couriers
Of the technology and materials used
Embossed varnish is applied to the already printed reproduction, following the artist's brush. This completes the reproduction, resembling the oil original.
The image is printed on an artistic canvas /canvas/, using Latex printing technology, guaranteeing 100% environmentally friendly product without releasing toxic emissions, extremely suitable for interior decoration.
This is the field between the physical frame and the image. The passe-partout facilitates the perception of the work, helping the viewer to concentrate on the image. The passe-partout and the whole frame as a whole protect the work from the adverse factors of the environment.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the TRADER provides services to its users / customers through www.reprint.bg. These conditions bind all users by clicking the "Buy" button. The user / client agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions. By accepting these general terms and conditions, the User agrees that the site sends him information in connection with the offers and promotions offered by www.reprint.bg.
2. The products available on the website www.reprint.bg do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online gallery describing the merchant's product range.
3. After clicking on the "Buy" button, the user agrees to purchase the goods in the "My Cart". This action is legally binding. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract has been concluded. Upon sending an order or upon confirmation, a Contract for purchase and sale is concluded electronically.
4. The TRADER reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock of the ordered goods, within the working week the TRADER notifies the consumer / customer of its exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or to the specified telephone number. In case a transfer has been made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between refund, cancellation of the order or through a replacement order.
5. The contractual language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs with VAT.
6. The consumer / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods after delivery of the goods by the courier to the customer. Immediately after handing over the goods to a courier, the TRADER is released from the risk, which is transferred to the courier and then to the customer. The TRADER is not responsible for the delay in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
7. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be documented and reported immediately to the TRADER. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transportation of the goods, the TRADER is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases where specific dates for delivery have been set in writing by the TRADER, the statement is binding. In case of incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number when submitting the order, the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
7a. Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods upon delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered a third party. In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase on time and a new delivery time.
The TRADER offers on request a warranty document to its customers for a purchased product. The document describes: address and telephone number of the company servicing the warranty of the goods, the warranty conditions and warranty period of the goods purchased by the consumer/customer.
8. The prices indicated on the site include VAT. The terms of delivery are described in the "Delivery" section of the website www.reprint.bg. In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer/customer should pay all customs and others. export-related fees.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
9. The user / customer has the opportunity to view and order the announced goods on the Internet store www.reprint.bg.
10. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
11. The user / customer is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party, using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of unauthorized access, using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
12. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the way announced on the page www.reprint.bg.
13. Each user, regardless of whether he is a client of the TRADER, is obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, according to the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, and the recognized international acts;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a forced change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate other people's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morals and good manners, and the Internet ethics when using the services provided by www.reprint.bg;
• to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and do not make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses "), computer codes, or materials designed to interrupt, impede, disrupt, or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software, or telecommunications equipment, or for the purpose of unauthorized intrusion or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the TRADER and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including for any costs and paid attorney's fees, incurred as a result of claims from and / or paid compensations to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available www.reprint.bg in violation of the law, these Terms and Conditions, Good Morals or Internet ethics;
13a. The customer is obliged to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free, it is considered remunerative.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
14. The TRADER has no obligation and objective ability to control the way in which consumers use the services provided.
15. The TRADER has the right, but not the obligation, to store materials and information located on the server at www.reprint.bg.
16. The TRADER has the right at any time, without notifying the User / Client, when the latter uses the services in violation of these conditions, as well as at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The MERCHANT is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or restriction of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, recorded or made available through www.reprint.bg.
16a. After receiving the payment, the TRADER is obliged to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver the goods ordered for purchase in time, to check for technical condition each item before being sent.
17. The TRADER has no right to collect and use information related to its Users / customers, except with their explicit consent.
18. The information under the previous article may be used by the TRADER, except in case of explicit disagreement of the User. The TRADER collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the TRADER will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian law, applicable international instruments and good manners.
19. The TRADER shall not be liable for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the TRADER did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including, cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of the services beyond the control of the TRADER.
20. The TRADER has the right to install cookies on the users' computers. Cookies are text files that are saved by the Website on the User's hard drive and allow recovery of information about the User, identifying and allowing tracking of his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and records, and others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
21. The TRADER guarantees to its Users / Clients the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the notice of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The TRADER protects the personal data of the user / customer, which became known to him when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is waived in case the Customer has provided incorrect data. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the TRADER may use the personal data of the Client only for the purposes provided in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used will comply with Bulgarian law, applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, morals and morals.
21a. The TRADER undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received the express written consent of the Client, the information is requested by government agencies or officials who current legislation is empowered to request and collect such information. The TRADER is obliged to provide the information by law.
22. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the TRADER, who has the right to change the characteristics of the provided services and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. The TRADER is obliged to notify the User of the changes in the General Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of their changes in a prominent place on its website and giving a sufficient period of time to get acquainted with them. Within the given term, if the User does not declare that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by them. In case the User declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, the TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User.
These rules are established on the basis of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 - GDPR, which aims to harmonize the policies of the EU Member States regarding the collection and use of personal data. List of requirements applied by us, regulated in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 - GDPR:
1. Inform users what data we use.
2. We inform users why we use this data.
3. We want your consent to use data that is not directly related to the normal functioning of the website.
4. We give you the freedom and opportunity to customize and manually change all settings related to the collection of data about you, which will not harm the proper functioning of the site.
5. We give you the right to request a change or deletion (forgetting) of all data related to you.
6. We indicate all third parties who can be a direct or indirect aggregator of the data collected through our platform.
What is personal data?
This is all data on the basis of which a user can be identified, such as IP address, email, mobile phone, residential address, names.